It's your Senior Year and Prom is finally here! At The Flower Alley, we want you to look your best this prom season. . . So, we're here to create custom prom flowers unique to you, your outfit and to match your date!
This is 2018, don't just settle for a traditional prom flower - Let our Professional Staff create the perfect look for you. All of our staff are trained with up to date Prom Flower Styles and we have a wide selection of unique offerings such as glitter roses, keepsake bracelets, rose gold bands, swarovski crystals, petite succulents, flower rings and more. . .
All of our prom flowers are customization, by colors: flower selection : style : or personal preference. If you want Boho Chic, Glam, Sophisticated, Classic, Garden-style, Fairy tale, Unique. . . Just let us know!
Prices start at $17.99+
8 Steps to Ensure You Pick Out The Perfect Prom Flowers:
1. Hey Guys, Talk to your date! Do they want a corsage or a hand-held bouquet?
2. Going with a group of friends? Prom Flowers are a MUST! Matching? Theme? Pick something fun!
3. Are your outfits matching? If not, see what color your date is wearing. Even better, bring in a picture of their outfit!
4. Come in with your prom date to the shop. We can design the dates flowers at the same time to make sure they match.
5. Plan Early! Prom sneaks up on your fast. . . We suggest to come in 3 weeks prior to prom or at least the week before.
6. Want to come in a group? Maybe your entire sports team or school group feels more comfortable all together? Call us: Let's set up a time for everyone to come in at once!
7. Plan ahead what date you'd like to pick up your flowers: The night before prom or the day of?
8. & That's it. Nothing to it, easy as thinking about these 8 Steps. We make the experience easy, relaxed and fun! This is your Senior Prom, a once in a lifetime event and we want to make it picture perfect for you!
Corsage: a spray of flowers worn on a woman's wrist
Boutonniere: a floral decoration worn by men, typically a single flower or bud
Flower Crown: an ephemeral head dress made from flowers. Flower crowns are associated with femininity
Hand-Held Flower Bouquet: a small round bouquet that can easily be held in one hand with a mix of fresh flowers and greenery.