THANKSGIVING EVENING CENTERPIECE WORKSHOP : NOVEMBER 23RD$85.00
Join us in-person for one of our most popular annual workshops on Sunday, November 21 at 3pm, hosted at The Flower Alley! During this hands-on workshop, our master designers will walk you through creating your very own autumn centerpiece perfect for your Thanksgiving gathering!
We will be teaching you the elements of floral design, how to work with fresh flowers, fun tips and tricks, and how to upkeep your arrangement once you bring it home.
What You'll Learn:
• How to think about color and texture, and helpful tips on working with seasonal materials
• Seasonal color pairings
• How to use Oasis Floral Foam
What You'll Indulge In:
• Complimentary wine tastings from our curated selection, including seasonal favorites, samplings of sweets and snacks from some of our favorite local artisans.
When: November 23rd at 4pm
Where: The Flower Alley : 25914 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
- All supplies will be provided
- One ticket reserves materials for one attendee. If you have multiple people that would like to attend, please purchase the amount of tickets equal to the number of people that will be in attendance.
- Please note we are keeping seats limited for this class
During checkout, please select November 23rd as the "pick-up date"
Please note: Image shown reflects look, feel, and style of the design, however exact flower varieties/colors may vary.
Notice of Filming & Photography: By signing up for this workshop, you consent to photography and video recording of the event. Please note images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events or services on In Bloom Florist's website, social media, and other affiliated promotional channels. By attending, you consent to the release and publication of photos and videos.